Monday, June 1, 2009

Lost

I know, I know. The whole world watches Lost. I started watching when the pilot aired years ago. I even hung in there for several episodes. Then, I just couldn't get my head around the sci-fi kinda weird mysterious black smoke monster thing. My intellect just wouldn't accept this as believable. I couldn't just go with it. I bailed.
Fast forward to Summer '09. Now I'm just sick of hearing about Lost and all the mystique surrounding it. I tried to get back into it, but that flashback/fastforward thing the director has going on just didn't let me in. So, I caved. Yes, I did. I went out and rented every last episode and have been Lost marathoning ever since. But, lest you think I've just been watching Lost at the expense of everything else in my life...
I've been knitting away on my first lace project. It's also my first shawl. It's my own pattern using Dragonflyfiber Designs Gaia Lace yarn in Sandstorm that I purchased from The Homespun Yarn Party. I'm really loving this knit. The yarn is 55% silk, 45% cashmere. Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment