Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog On

So now I've started something. Wanna see what I've been up to, fiberwise? The other day I had lunch with Kate and I mentioned for the gazillionth time how I wanted to knit me a fatsack. Being the generous fiber friend that she is, we went back to her house, skeined some fat yarn and fired up the dyepots. Pretty, eh?


Just look at her all business. Why yes, that's three devices she's juggling and somehow communicating on them all at once.


I was all set to cast on once the yarn dried, but a last minute baby gift launched me into Debbie Bliss' Dress with Eyelets. Here's my progress:



I just finished the back and cast on for the front. Deadline knitting makes me want to knit everything else I have on the needles instead. My Rocking Sock Club arrived and who could resist adding that to my wips? Not me, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment